Our greenhouse is filled with a fabulous array of beautiful poinsettias and other holiday plants. We have many sizes to choose from ranging from mini poinsettias to giant poinsettia bushes.
Here are some general facts and tips about poinsettia:
- Poinsettias are far and away the most popular Christmas plant and red is the number one color.
- Many people confuse the bracts of a poinsettia plant with the flowers. The flowers are actually the small yellow cluster in the center of the bracts.
- Poinsettias are not poisonous to your children or pets.
- Poinsettia are actually tropical plants and they are native to Mexico.
- Poinsettia are very easy to care for. Water thoroughly when the soil is almost completely dry and be sure to drain off any excess water.
- Poinsettia prefer daytime room temperatures of no more than 70 degrees and will hold their flowers longer if the temperatures are cooler.
Come see our selection and let our friendly knowledgeable staff help you choose the perfect poinsettia for your home or gift. We love the holidays as much as you do!
View our weekly specials here.